10 Habits of Remarkably Polite People
- always step forward.
- keep using the name you used to introduce yourself.
- don’t touch unless they’re touched first.
- never let on they know more than they should.
- never ignore the elephants.
- never gossip or listen to gossip.
- never speak just to share the greater glory of themselves.
- never push their opinions.
- are masters of asking good questions and listening well. They show respect by focusing on you rather than themselves.
- never stop being polite.